In the event that we work together in psychotherapy, I will help you understand and resolve difficult issues that are getting in the way of feeling good and functioning in your daily life. If you are not sure which approach is best for you, we can discuss it and decide together.
What I Can Help You With
Whether working together in psychotherapy or life coaching, a Psychotherapist can help you address any of the following challenges:
- Abuse (physical, sexual, emotional)
- Difficult emotions, e.g. anger, frustration, despair
- Eating disorders
- Grief, bereavement Life transition or crisis
- Identity confusion
- Midlife, ageing, retirement issues
- Relationship difficulties/couples work
- Work and career issues
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Greater self-awareness and understanding
- Decreased stress
- More control over difficult feelings, such as: anxiety, depression, worry, anger, grief, shame.
- More satisfying relationships
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Elimination of self-defeating and self-destructive behaviours
- A sense of personal responsibility and empowerment
- Greater flexibility and creativity in thinking and behaviour
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.